The Global Center for Online and Digital Learning aims to provide access to high quality, highly engaging educational opportunities across a diverse and global population of learners.
Knowledge Empowers You
Accredited American Degree
- Students can take our interactive self-paced courses at their own pace during a 13-week period. All courses are accredited by well-respect and college-accepted agencies such as SACS and CASI.
- Student may:
- Take individual courses to supplement learning
- Enroll in the full dual-diploma program. In this program, they will receive an accredited American diploma along with a diploma from their current school.
- One of the exciting offerings of the Global Center, is our unique clubs. Our clubs will cover a range of interest areas. Clubs will meet monthly and encourage your development of the choice skill!
- Not only is this a great way to build community, but if you decide to apply to an American university, they are very interested in your extracurricular involvement.
- Why Clubs?
- “Your participation in clubs can hone your communication skills, foster creative thinking, and teach you how to work effectively with other people. Your extracurricular involvement is one of the few ways that colleges can gain insights into your personality.” -Princton Review
- “Colleges and universities are looking for well-rounded applicants. This means they want applicants to be excellent students, have good test scores, be leaders in their school and community, and be involved in different types of activities”. -Douglas Christiansen, VP of Enrollment at Vanderbilt University