Extracurricular activities are a fun and exciting way to give your college applications a boost! Extracurricular participation is a requirement of most American colleges and universities.
Accredited American Diploma
Courses needed for a Dual-Diploma
- English & Literature 9 1 credit
- English & Literature 10 1 credit
- English & Literature 11 1 credit
- English & Literature 12 1 credit
- American History 1 credit
- World History 1 credit
- American Economy 0.5 credit
- American Politics and Government 0.5 credit
- *It may be necessary for students to study extra subjects depending on the school syllabus in the country where the student is studying.